Leave A Review
- lm rohanI recently went to Dr. Person after being unhappy with the performance of my hearing aids which I had purchased elsewhere several years ago. I was very pleased with the results. She found the problem with the aids and corrected it and made adjustments. I now hear better than I have in years, I could not be happier with the results. The evaluation of my hearing problem was very thorough and Erica was very patient, listened to my concerns and explained things completely. I would give six stars if I could.
- Smith BonnieVery professional staff, yet quite people oriented. I had my old hearing aids for quite a few years and they just weren't working for me anymore. I noticed a hearing aid shop in the old Kroger plaza. I no longer had an ear Dr. I made an appointment and it was the best thing I have done in a long time. Dr Persons checked my hearing and ears inside and out, literally. I was able to actually view the inside of my ear, and that was interesting. It was found I could not hear voices in my left ear. We talked about solutions. I decided I wanted the pair called cross overs. The voices coming to my left ear cross over to my better hearing right ear. The cost was less than I paid for my first pair. Now that was impressive! LOL. They are also much smaller, and to top it off I have an app on my phone where I can turn the volume and treble, etc up or down. You can also do the volume on the aid if you prefer. Dr Persons is great too. I highly recommend her and her services. Oh and her front desk help is great too.
- Kerry HartmanDr. Person was great...I came to her with a hearing problem - she asked me to "describe the symptoms." I said " Homer's a fat dude, and Marge has big blue hair." Needless to say, I hope to hear much better when I get my hearing aids. She was very thorough in her testing & evaluation. Would definitely recommend !
- Gerald LongDr. Person was very knowledgeable and she was not interested in selling us the top of the line, she just wanted us to have the right aid at the right price. I have had a follow up and adjsutments went very well. he encouraged me to come with any and all complaints. There were none. We are blessed with adding these to our health needs.
- Brian DotsonI had approached two other well - established hearing aid offices in my area, and realized that I was being tested and advised by a trained sales technician. Because of my audio engineering background, I had some questions of a more technical nature. Being tested by Dr. Person, I found a much higher level of professionalism. Her answers indicated that she clearly understood audio much better than the mainstream company offices that I had seen. Dr. Person continues to listen well to my requests for adjustment and responds by making adjustments in the Starkey Labs software supporting my hearing aids accurately. She is also extremely enthusiastic about her work, and pleasant to work with!
- stephen lielandI was pleasantly surprised to find a company that cares deeply about their customers hearing issues. They provide top line hearing aids with awesome technical features that are reasonably priced. The audiologist is very knowledgeable with the hearing testing and the hearing aids. Go find out for yourself.
- Bonnie BrinkerI had the best most complete hearing test since I left FL, very thorough and professional. Dr. Erica adjusted my 7 year old Unitron hearing aides and informed me that one of them for my left ear was broken, she gave me the options I could use to fix the problem and pricing for new hearing aides. I was more than completely satisfied with her service and her kind concern. Highly recommend her to anyone with hearing problems. Bonnie Brinker
- Kathy CrawfordI was nervous about getting hearing aids even though I knew that I really needed them. Erica answered all of my questions in terms that I could understand. And always made time for me. I never felt rushed or pressured in making decisions. It was easy to get appointments that worked with my schedule. Erica worked with me to make sure that my hearing aids fit, were comfortable and that I was hearing the way that I did 30 years ago. Thank you, Erica! If I hear anyone mention hearing aids, I refer them to Erica at Flex Audiology.
- Marsha RobinsonMy husband, Brent, went to see Dr. Erica at Flex Audiology a few weeks ago and was raving about her. She was probably the best audiologist he has been to and he has been to a few! She was so thorough and most importantly she listened. He would recommend her to any and everyone! (he never gives recommendations for anyone so the fact alone that he wanted to write a review about her spoke volume to me!) Thank you Flex Audiology!!
- Melanie WiedemanI messaged Flex Audiology with some questions about thoughts on surgery vs hearing aids for my child, after a previous surgery failed. She was very helpful giving me an idea of costs for hearing aids and was very quick in responding to my questions. If we choose to go the hearing aid route we will definitely look into purchasing from Flex Audiology.