Are Hearing Aids Covered by Your Insurance?
Sorting out whether or not your hearing aids are covered by your insurance can be confusing, especially since each insurance company sells different packages, riders, and supplemental coverages. If you’re frustrated, we understand and you’re not alone.
Besides being time consuming, working out the fine print of your health insurance policy is aggravating, which leads a lot of people to put off getting the help they need from hearing loss. To help prevent that from happening, Flex Audiology is here to help you find the answers you need regarding whether your hearing aids and hearing care are covered by your insurance.
To ensure that those who need hearing care receive it, we have an insurance specialist on our team. In addition to having the knowledge, expertise, and experience necessary to navigate through various policies, our clinic partners with major insurance companies, like:
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield
- MedBen in Lawrenceburg
The partnerships we maintain make it easier to find the answers to your questions and ensure that you will receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
Dr. Erica & staff are great! Explained everything to my Mom who is 86! Very easy to get an appointment and no wait time in the Office.
Erica is very professional and kind. This was my second pair of hearing aids first ones I got in Florida. She is the best audiologist in the Greater Cincinnati area. I highly recommend Flex Audiology.
Dr. Person was very thorough and very informative. Making it easy for me to understand the need and the comfort for me to make my decision for hearing aids. I realize what I was missing.
9 Questions You Need to Ask to Know If Your Insurance Covers Your Hearing Aids
- Is there a benefit in my policy to cover hearing aids/hearing care?
- If so, what, and how much, does it cover?
- Does my policy require that I meet a deductible and/or out-of-pocket amount before I receive benefits, and if so, how much?
- How often does my coverage renew or replace my hearing aids?
- Am I limited to network practices/providers, or can I choose my audiologist?
- Does my preferred audiologist or clinic accept my insurance?
- Am I covered for diagnostic hearing evaluations?
- Is a referral from a primary care physician required by my insurance?
- Am I restricted to a generic brand/type of hearing aids, or can I get the ones I like?
Let Our Insurance Specialist Check Your Insurance Coverage
Hearing aids are an essential part of helping you maintain a rewarding, independent lifestyle. Without them, your hearing and additional negative mental and physical health conditions will continue to get worse.
If you’re not sure what your insurance policy covers in relation to hearing care and/or hearing aids, let our insurance specialist at Flex Audiology check on your coverage for you.
Submit the adjacent form, we’ll check your coverage, and then we’ll get back to you with what we learned as well as help you schedule a hearing appointment.
Please note that we’re only able to check insurance benefits for people within Lawrenceburg, IN and HARRISON, OH, and the surrounding areas.
"*" indicates required fields